- Mission Statement is to support local families and their communities within which we work to help better their lives and incomes. We are dedicated giving back as much as possible while treading lightly.
- Our vision is to become the leading volunteer placement company in Vietnam which organizes sustainable community development, conservation, and community-based tourism activities for hundreds of volunteers annually.
- Our values are community-based volunteering: You will be living, eating and working among local communities. We provide you with homestay accommodation to make sure you have authentic local experiences, take part in locals’ daily activities, and interact with locals to gain a deeper understanding of their way of life.
- Affordability: We minimize costs as much as possible while still offering safe, high quality, meaningful placements and always provide value for your money and time during your time volunteering with us.
- Sustainable work opportunities: We guarantee that all our volunteer placements contribute to benefitting host communities long-ter
- Difference: We create unique, customized volunteer placements which suit your needs.m, and leave positive impacts.
Vina Volunteer Service (VVS) is the first company in Vietnam, to deliver a variety of volunteer placements for volunteers in Vietnam, in the hope that we can support the community development and promote nature conservation.
From 2001, a youth volunteer club was founded call Green Youth Club included more than 100 members throughout Vietnam. Green Youth Volunteer Club is operated by youth who aim to organize volunteer activities for youths all over Vietnam. After that, we established long-term relationships with many orphanage centers, associations and a number of national parks in Vietnam. From time to time, we cooperate with many NGOs all over the world to become a reliable host organization with many volunteer placements in Vietnam in term of volunteering programs for community development.
As a teenager become an adult, with experienced staff and leaders, Green Youth Club became Vina Volunteer Service Ltd (VVS) . We would like to offer worldwide volunteer services. With our experiences and long-lasting relationships with partners at the project's site all over Vietnam, we would like to offer more opportunities for both international volunteers and local organizations to achieve their goals. We also have staff working all over Vietnam at the project site from the North to the South.
Through our volunteer placements at the project sites, where they share a day in the life experience of local people while working in their particular community, side by side, the volunteer will be rewarded with learning quite a bit about themselves and their role on this planet. Most leave with their life’s compass pointing clear and strong to a new direction in their lives.
Furthermore, as a reliable organization in Vietnam for volunteers from all over the world, we focus on offering participants best of the best, who come to Vietnam to do volunteer work and travel responsibly. Through our programs and projects, a volunteer not only gets new experiences in a new country but also feel pleased with their philosophy and their purpose of traveling.
Vietnam is beautiful, diverse, and exotic, and the people are so friendly. Your time here will be spent safely, surrounded by a community grateful for your presence.
We help to create local jobs. Our project has been implemented at many sites in Vietnam. Volunteers come to help local people, they not only bring their knowledge and experience but also the hope, and drive to improve the economy of the local community
We have so many colleagues all over Vietnam, so that we have an extensive network of local knowledge, enabling us to channel the skills of our volunteers to places in which people really need.
Taking part in one of the VVS’s placements, volunteers can learn from the people which they meet and the environment they live in. Mutual learning and mutual respect are what cultural exchange is all about.
We welcome approaches from potential partners – universities, schools, and institutes, sending organizations and individuals; we will arrange the most suitable placements which meet their needs and their willingness. We also highly appreciate contributions from participants; if you want to do volunteer work, just tell us what you expect and we would love to hear from you. We believe that flexibility on our part is necessary to respect our partners and participants.